Thanks to all those who filled out our survey. We are very pleased with the amount of responses we received and found the results very informative as we move forward with Intern Profits!
Stay tuned for upcoming trainings, service announcements and opportunities based on the findings from the survey.
We also wanted to announce the winner of the survey draw: Dropwise Essentials
We’re very excited to help DropWise Essentials find an intern and learn more about their business!
In other Intern Profits news, if you haven’t seen our announcements yet we wanted to share some exciting news about an upcoming webinar presentation we will be doing for The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB).
This opportunity is very important for our business and will allow us to better get the word out about the value of internships. The National Federation of Independent Businesses is the leading small business association representing small and independent businesses. A nonprofit, nonpartisan organization founded in 1943, NFIB represents the consensus views of its members in Washington and all 50 state capitals.
The webinar will cover:
- Why now is the best time to start an internship program and hire interns
- The best places to find interns
- The crippling effect of a “bad hire” (and how starting an internship program can help avoid this problem)
- The top 10 projects to assign an intern (no matter what kind of business or where it’s located)
- How to hire “virtual interns” (a great solution for home-based businesses, businesses that do not have adequate office space, or those without a school near their place of business)
- The single best way to train interns (to maximize your ROI)
If you’ve never been on one of our webinars this is your chance to learn about how to hire an intern!
To register for the free educational webinar please visit:
We look forward to seeing you join the many other businesses across the US on the webinar.
Share and Enjoy: