This was a free webinar from Lewis that was all about showing you how to harness the power of Linkedin to help you grow your business.
We also followed up with a great blog post, outlining 7 Ways Your Intern Can Help You Grow Your Business On Linkedin.
However, since then, a few of you have had some more questions about having an intern help with your social media, and specifically, on Linkedin.
- “Where can I get more ‘best practices” on the ‘7 Ways’ blog post you wrote last week?”
- “How do I know which groups on Linkedin my intern should (and shouldn’t) be focusing on?”
- “Should it be me, or my intern, posting to the groups and answering questions on Linkedin?”
These questions, plus a ton of other great info, are answered on Lewis’ webinar, which you can still register for here:
Now at the end of the webinar, Lewis is going to make you a very generous offer (*gasp*) to get a copy of his latest course, Linkedinfluence 2.0
When he does, there are 2 versions you can get:
$97 (the regular version)
$297 (the super-duper beefed up version)
I’m not going to list ALL of the EXTRAS that you get with the $297 version (Lewis explains it all in his webinar), but I can tell you about the cool BONUS we have for you
if you take Lewis up on his very generous $297 offer.
Just send us in your receipt, and we’ll gladly send you a FREE copy of our Social Media Intern Quick Start Kit (a $149 value!)
Lewis’ Linkedinfluence 2.0 course is the PERFECT compliment to our Social Media Intern Quick Start Kit because our kit will help you hire your first (or next!) social media intern, and then you can have them implement a ton of what’s inside Linkedinfluence 2.0
Here’s what you need to do next to ensure you get your FREE Social Media Intern Quick Start Kit:
1. Register for the upcoming webinar with Lewis: http://www2.onlinemeetingnow.com/register/?id=c1c0025148
2. Make a risk-free order of his $297 Linkedin course and bonus bootcamp at the end of the webinar.
3. Email your receipt to support AT efficiententerprisesinc DOT com (sorry, we hate spammers and email address scrapers)
4. We will validate your order, and our support team will get you access to your FREE Social Media Intern Quick Start Kit
First things first, however, you have to get on the webinar:
Enjoy the free Linkedin training webinar,
The Intern Profits Team
PS- If you’re already ordered a copy of Lewis’ $297 Linkedin course, just send us a copy of your receipt, and we’ll get you over your FREE Social Media Intern Quick Start Kit ASAP!
PPS- This bonus offer is only good through the end of THIS weekend: Sunday, June 24th at 11:50pm PST!
Share and Enjoy: