We’ve had an overwhelming response to our upcoming virtual internship pilot program with DePaul University.
To make this simple here are the next steps in order for your company to be considered.
Please answer the following questions:
1. What does your business do?
2. Do you have a website?
3. Are you incorporated/LLC/etc. and when were you formed (remember, you must have been in business for at least 1 year to be considered.
4. What would you like your intern to do for you? (Remember, these are communications/journalism majors so tasks that are appropriate for these virtual interns include: PR, marketing, social media, media relations, press release writing, blog writing, article writing, press release writing, editing, media outreach, creating a media kit, event planning and or promotions, researching media and creating a database, general writing (product creation) – THESE STUDENTS ARE NOT IT STUDENTS SO SOME OF YOU WANTED BLOG CREATION/WEB DEVELOPMENT – THAT IS NOT AN APPROPRIATE TASK FOR THEIR SKILL SET, NOR IS SALES – WHICH WE NEVER PUT INTERNS ON ANYWAY – IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ON THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
5. Who will manage the intern?
6. How long would you like the intern to work for you? THESE INTERNS ARE AVAILABLE FOR 15 HOURS/WEEK FOR 10 WEEKS BUT YOU CAN REQUEST THEM TO WORK FOR LONGER – 10 WEEKS WILL BE THE DURATION OF THE PILOT PROGRAM, MOST WILL WANT TO GET MORE EXPERIENCE – I’D RECOMMEND 4 MONTHS.
Once we get this information back from you we will let you know if you qualify for the program.
Because this is a quick turn-around please get this information over ASAP if you are still interested in taking part in the pilot program.
Here is what you can expect moving forward.
Once we give you a go-ahead for the first round you will then be requested to submit your job description. We recommend each company submit no more than 2 job descriptions (remember that we have “copy” and “paste” job descriptions in Module 3 of the Intern Profits Course that you can find in both the PDF and as Word Docs in that section to use).
We will review the job descriptions and get back any changes, etc. If the job descriptions meet the criteria we will then forward them on to DePaul for the administrator to review and get out to their students.
Students will contact you directly and you will need to interview them and decide if they are a right fit for you and your company.
Once the matching has occurred and your company moves forward with the pilot program I will be in constant email contact with you (translation you can feel free to email me with any questions you may have at any time during the 10 weeks). Depending on the size and desires of the group I may also be available every week/every other week for a small group call to answer any questions, give feedback, etc.
Please keep in mind that some of you may not in fact get a virtual intern from this pilot program but we will do everything we can to assist you in finding an intern once the process is over.
We want this to be a success for everyone involved and we look forward to working with you all.
You must be a full member of the Intern Profits System – our Platinum Level. The reason for this is that we want ONLY businesses that understand how internships work, how to manage interns and ALSO have access to trainings that they can give the intern, our Easy Intern Assignments (EIA). For those of you who are not Platinum Members or only have our Intern Profits System Course here is where you can go to purchase the course, EIA’s, etc.
For the Platinum Package (this is the best deal if you do not already own our system – it includes EVERYTHING in our Members’ area plus our database with no recurring billing – $497).
For those who already own our Intern Profits Course you will only need to purchase the Easy Intern Assignments – $297 for 14 trainings and lifetime access to all future trainings for you and your intern – http://www.internprofits.com/allEIAs/#
For those who have our Easy Intern Assignments but not our Course go here – 2X$97 payments.
Now, if you are confused and don’t even know what you do and don’t have please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will help you figure this out or upgrade your membership. You can always log-in to the Members’ Area as well to check what you have access to here: http://members.internprofits.com/
Share and Enjoy: