These are both important business building tasks that you need to be focused on: blogging and getting more (free) traffic to your website. Unfortunately, for many business owners, it’s something that they’re often “just too busy” to do.
If that’s the case, what’s the solution to the problem?
We would tell you to immediately go out and hire a blogging and PR intern. By hiring this intern, they could:
- Set up your WordPress blog for only 1 penny (on your behalf)
- Start commenting on our blog and other blogs that have the “Top Commentators” plugin (to start driving more free traffic back to your site)
- Help create content for your website and blog
- Find other related blogs and writers in your niche for you to do interviews for, write articles for, or contribute content to
- Write press releases for you
- Contact other bloggers and media for interview opportunities for you
- Plus much, much more
Those are just a few of the many things that a blogging and PR intern can do for you. In fact, just yesterday, one of the guest blog appearances that our PR intern Cassie just landed for us was posted.