We are pleased to announce that we officially launched our latest book, “Mentoring Your Way To Millions: 10 Easy Steps to Finding, Hiring and Managing the Hottest New Labor Force Corporate America Doesn’t Want You to Know About – Interns.” This book is in response to an overwhelming request from our customers and community stating that they wanted a quick reference guide on how to quickly set-up their own internship program.
Our new book is a concise guide for any business owner who wants to improve an existing internship program or start one from scratch.
The book covers 10 steps to finding, hiring and managing interns as well as information on:
- Deciding how to compensate an intern (page 27)
- How to have an intern even if the business owner doesn’t have professional office space or for the home-based business owner (page 31)
- The best websites to find interns and get flooded with resumes (pages 34-35)
- How to approach schools directly to find interns desperate to get experience and sometimes college credit (page 38)
- How to set your business apart from all of the other businesses when recruiting interns (page 44)
- How to write and submit a job description (pages 46-51)
- How to properly interview and screen interns so (page 56-58)
- How to successfully manage interns (page 60)
We are excited to be releasing our latest book on how to hire interns. Internships provide valuable opportunities for business owners and interns alike. This simple to read but informative book provides business owners across the globe the tools and resources to find, hire and manage interns to help grow and expand their business.
To learn more about how you can hire interns to help grow your small to medium sized business or improve an existing internship program, check out our latest book at: www.InternProfits.com. Internships can add value to a company while also providing incredible educational opportunities for the intern.
Share and Enjoy: